Account Manager Job Description
- Coordinate and manage marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Work and present briefs.
- Manage time and deadlines.
- Increase business portfolio.
- Maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Research and resolve problems.
- Manage and train account staff at an agency.
- Devise advertising campaign.
- Set deadlines.
- Kick off campaign.
- Present campaign ideas to client.
- Get budgets and ideas approved.
- Brief media, creative, and research staff.
- Formulate marketing strategies.
- Maintain regular contact with both creative staff and clients.
- Negotiate fees and hourly rates.
- Get approval for creative work.
- Handle budgets and manage campaign costs.
- Invoice clients.
- Write detailed reports.
- Create focus groups.
- Identify new clients.
- Participate in creating and presenting pitches.
- Communicate and build marketing campaigns with business owners.
- Prospect, negotiate and close agreements.
- Sell multi-media advertising.
- Create marketing plans.
- Schedule advertisements for publications.
- Coordinate with creative services, production and media services to ensure that advertising materials are created, produced and published per client’s requirements.
Account Manager Our client, is a dedicated truckload carrier that is seeking an Account Manager. Visit our website at www.highroadpartnersinc.com Keywords: Retail, Sales / Business...
JOB TITLEAccount Manager REQUISITION JR000003590 Account Manager (Open) LOCATION Hennef, Germany - DEU002 ADDITIONAL LOCATIONS JOB DESCRIPTION JOB PURPOSE The Accou...
Talascend is currently seeking a Accounting Manager for a Direct Hire opportunity in San Leandro, CA. Responsible for the management, direction, and operation of a major accounti...