Accounting Clerk Job Description
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
Position Type: Full Time, Temporary Job Description Accounts Receivable/Payable Clerk ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE/PAYABLE CLERK JOB PURPOSE: Obtains revenue and pays invoices by...
Superior Group is looking an Accounting Clerk for our Client located in Annapolis Junction, MD. Performs a variety of basic accounting tasks in accordance with standard procedur...
Superior Group is actively seeking for an Accounting Clerk for our client located in Irving, TX 75062 for a temporary contract position. Our client is looking for an experienced ...