Accounting Clerk Job Description
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
Job Summary: Will work under general supervision and perform a variety of duties including but not limited to contract administration and travel claim processing as well as a vari...
Job Title: Accounting Clerk Requisition ID: 19152 City: OFALLON State: MO Shift: Travel Involved: None Category: Business and Financial ...
Superior Group is currently searching for a temporary Accounting Clerk to work for our client in the Celebration area. Job Description: • Performs posting, checking, fi...