Accounting Clerk Job Description
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Accounting Clerk JOBS
Greenman-Pedersen, Inc. (GPI) is a multi-discipline engineering firm providing planning, design and construction services for transportation infrastructure and building system proj...
Join our team in a growing, well-established company! Our Camarillo, CA office provides business support for Applied Engineering Management Corporation (AEM), a mid-sized organiza...
Position Type: Full Time, Temporary to Permanent Shift: AM Only Job Description Are You A Strong Team Player with Accounting/Administrative Skills* Ready To Wor...