Accounting Clerk Job Description
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
A growing organization in Poway, CA is searching for a full-time Accounting Clerk. Person will be responsible for performing a wide range of general clerical, accounting, and bookk...
This position is located in Southfield, Michigan and will support various functions within the finance department including, data entry, research and other clerical tasks related t...
Construction Project Submittal Clerk Cherokee Nation Construction Services, LLC (CNCs) is a construction management company who is searching for a qualified Construction Proje...