Accounting Clerk Job Description
- Perform accounting and clerical functions to support supervisors.
- Research, track, and resolve accounting problems.
- Compile and sort invoices and checks.
- Issue checks for accounts payable.
- Place checks in envelopes and mail out.
- Record business transactions and key daily worksheets to the general ledger system.
- Record charges and refunds.
- Support accounting personnel.
- Input type vouchers, invoices, checks, account statements, reports, and other records.
- Provide front desk customer service.
- File and tally deposits.
- Work with adding machines, calculators, databases and bank accounts.
- Match invoices to work orders.
- Process bills for payment.
- Open mail and match payments to invoices.
- Arrange for money to be delivered to bank.
- Utilize computer systems to run databases, pay bills and order supplies.
- Contact individuals with delinquent accounts.
- Ensure customers accept payments or refunds.
This is a test for the Accounting Clerk position. That was 2 returns.
Leading Client Company is looking for accounting clerk in the Tulsa area. The accounting clerk will be doing accounts receivable, accounts payable, collections, Invoicing and must ...
Adecco Staffing is currently seeking an experienced Accounting Clerk in the Dunkirk, NY area! As an Accounting Clerk, you will be responsible for: ¿ Managing and reconc...