Admissions Registration Clerk Job Description
- Handle inquiries and patient intake.
- Maintain updated bed ability and facility services information.
- Ensure all papers are properly filled out and input into system.
- Maintain daily schedules.
- Enter and verify that all patient demographics and billing information correctly entered/verified at time of check in.
- Process encounters daily for and balance to co-payments.
- Collect balances due at time of check in.
- Direct patients to relevant areas of building.
- Answer phones.
- Assign patients to room.
- Obtain signed statements.
- Store patients' valuables.
- Record payments.
- Perform tours.
- Keep admission desk clean and organized.
- Perform insurance data entry.
- Contact nurses and doctors about surgeries and meetings.
JOB SUMMARY: The Admissions Representative is responsible for timely and accurate patient registration resulting in seamless hand off to clinical departments. The Admissions Repres...
Registers BHC accounts ensuring timely and efficient registration processing. Verifies insurance, patient liability, and collects payments upon admission. Performs other job duties...