Advertising Manager Job Description
- Inform public about a company's goods and services.
- Set budgeting goals.
- Develop advertising campaigns, including TV ads, commercials, ads for radio, pay-per-click, banner, and other Internet ads.
- Create direct mail initiatives.
- Measure ad effectiveness and optimize if needed.
- Coordinate staff members who create and deliver ads.
- Create, review, approve, and revise copy.
- Oversee media buying.
- Work with account executives to come up with ad campaigns.
- Select agencies to partner with.
- Approve agency plans.
- Work with sales staff to generate ideas for the campaign.
- Oversee creative staff.
- Prepare cost estimates for campaigns.
- Serve as liaisons between the firm requiring the advertising and an advertising or promotion agency that actually develops and places the ads.
- Oversee in-house accounts.
- Present campaigns during pitches.
- Approve changes to budget as needed.
- Cast actors for voiceovers and commercials.
- Preside over TV, radio, and film shoots.
- Identify potential markets.
Position Description:The Advertising Manager will drive positioning and management of the Ryder System, Inc. brand for all consumer-integrated advertising and brand management init...
FIDELIS CARE OFFERS QUALITY, AFFORDABLE COVERAGE TO RESIDENTS ACROSS THE STATE OF NEW YORK, INCLUDING PRODUCTS AVAILABLE THROUGH MEDICAID, MEDICARE AND THE NY STATE OF HEALTH. FIDE...
The Senior Manager of Advertising and Promotion, consumer products reviews, approves and monitors product advertising and promotional labeling pieces for compliance with regulatory...