Agricultural Engineer Job Description
- Work in the agricultural industry to design structures, equipment, and processes.
- Work in areas such as power systems and machinery design, structural and environmental engineering, and food and bioprocess engineering.
- Develop ways to conserve soil and water.
- Improve the processing and storage of agricultural products.
- Perform extensive research and development.
- Supervise production of machinery.
- Specify functional requirements during development phase.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety.
- Test products thoroughly for safety issues and defects.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
- Supervise production of aerial vehicles.
- Ensure designed systems function reliably and for a long time.
- Use computer engineering programs.
- Design performance upgrades as needed.
- Design products to increase the production of farm products.
- Design farmhouses, barns, and other shelters.
- Plan sanitation, ventilation, and heating systems.
- Create power machines used for tilling, fertilization, and harvesting.
- Develop pesticide control products and machinery.
- Design an electric power system.
- Develop ways to use power for curing and drying crops.
- Design irrigation, drainage, and flood control systems.
North America-USA-Illinois-TremontDescriptiontrueQualificationsRequired Skills:A bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Electrical Engineering. December 2014 gr...
North America-USA-Illinois-TremontDescriptiontrueQualificationsBachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, equivalent engineering discipline or will poss...
North America-USA-Illinois-MonmouthDescriptiontrueQualificationsQualifications - Required Skills/ExperienceBS in Agricultural Systems Engineering, Industrial Engineering,Mechanical...