Agricultural Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell a variety of commercial and agricultural equipment.
- Sell a service or goods such as animal feed, garden equipment, poultry, chickens, cows, seeds, pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and cattle.
- Work on building a book of business by calling potential customers or going to their business.
- Sell orders over the phone.
- Check to see if orders are in stock.
- Confer with customer regarding installation, set-up, or layout of agricultural equipment and machines.
- Be familiar with a type of equipment and how it operates or have knowledge in such areas as fertilizers and how they affect crops.
- Negotiate prices.
- Demonstrate how to use equipment and why the company needs the equipment or service.
- Recommend a different and more efficient product, machine, or service.
- Prepare reports.
- Conduct business transactions.
- Work different territories.
- Tell customer of estimated delivery schedule, service contracts, warranty, or other information pertaining to purchased products.
- Attend conferences to discover new products or machines.
- Perform extensive research.
- Test machines to ensure they are functioning properly.
- Create a list of sales leads.
- Keep abreast of market trends, needs, and new companies cropping up.
- Prepare contracts and ensure they are legally binding.
Growing and very stable company is seeking for Marketing/Sales Representative with a background in Agriculture, to start as soon as possible. The ideal candidate will possess exce...
Purpose: Sells new and used agricultural and turf equipment to new and existing customers. Responsibilities: Represents the company for the sale of machinery to customers in a ...
DESCRIPTION Trimble is recruiting for an Enterprise Software Sales Representative to fill an opportunity in Westminster, CO Job Summary: We are looking for a New Business...