Aircraft Systems Assemblers - Precision Job Description
- Assemble and fit aircraft structural parts.
- Rivet and derivet aircraft structural parts.
- Repair structural components.
- Perform a subassembly.
- Remove and install aircraft system components.
- Test components for wear and tear.
- Perform repairs as needed.
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams and manuals, and produce sketches.
- Overall aircraft.
- Manufacture, modify, and repair sheet metal parts.
- Create structures, skins, and panels to exacting tolerances.
- Use and interpret structural repair manuals.
- Perform composite component fabrication and repair.
- Repair and overhaul rotary wings.
- Repair and overhaul fixed-wing aircraft.
- Perform CNC precision sheet metal fabrication and structural modeling.
- Create metal-to-metal structural adhesive bonding preparation of product specifications and compliance programs.
- Install and test mechanical and hydraulic flight control systems.
- Perform component testing.
- Create surface and thermal treatment weights.
- Align, fit, assemble, connect, or install system components, using jigs, fixtures, measuring instruments, hand tools, or power tools.
- Adjust, repair, rework, or replace parts and assemblies.
- Layout and mark reference points.
Superior group is looking for a Final Assembly Technician for our client located in Orlando, FL Layout, fabricate, assemble, mate, install, check or troubleshoot and repair prod...
Superior group is looking for a Structures Technician for our client located in Orlando, FL Layout, fabricate, assemble, mate, install, check or troubleshoot and repair producti...
Currently expanding at our Wilimington location, we are hiring for Heavy Maintenance positions. See details below about each position. Component Repair and Overhaul Machinist: In...