Airfield Operations Specialist Job Description
- Ensure safe takeoff and landing of aircraft.
- Coordinate dispatching.
- Utilize airfield landing and navigational aids.
- Implement airfield safety procedures.
- Monitor and maintain flight records.
- Ensure a safe operating environment for personnel and aircraft operation.
- Coordinate with agencies such as air traffic control, civil engineers, and command posts.
- Coordinate communications between air traffic control and maintenance personnel.
- Monitor and coordinate aviation safety, security, airport access, facility management, noise abatement, environmental issues, and public relations activities in compliance with federal, state, and local regulations.
- Use computers, calculators, weather charts, and communications equipment such as telephones and radios.
- Conducts daily inspections to identify hazards to safe aircraft operations and maintenance.
- Complete daily inspections of all airport safety and operational areas and equipment including runway and taxiways, airfield lighting, parking aprons, hangars, fuel storage areas, and perimeter fences and gates for hazardous conditions related to aviation operations.
- Monitor and enforce flight, fire and life safety regulations/procedures including flight line vehicle operations and foreign object debris control.
Physical Security Specialist CAD-2016-10 Applied Research Associates, Inc. is seeking candidates with experience conducting vulnerability/survivability assessments on critical m...
Job Description: Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE) is seeking highly qualified HH-60 FCF Pilot to support/perform functional and operational check flights, maintena...
Job Description: Gauss Management Research and Engineering (GMRE) is seeking a highly qualified HH-60 FCF Pilot to support/perform functional and operational check flights, mainte...