Animator Job Description
- Create and draw characters for television, movies, or video games using computers.
- Work with directors and other animators to create story lines involving the characters.
- Create sketches, artwork, and illustrations.
- Draw storyboards.
- Concept the story frame-by-frame.
- Record dialogue.
- Work with editors to bring together the layers of animation, including backgrounds and graphics.
- Sequence frames together to create animation.
- Utilize modeling clay, plaster, oil paints, watercolors and acrylics.
- Design a variety of characters with different personalities.
- Use technical software packages, such as Flash, 3d studio max, Maya, Lightwave, Softimage and Cinema 4D.
- Time characters' movements to soundtracks or voice overs.
- Interpret scripts.
- Develop concepts for characters and pitch ideas to clients.
- Design animated backdrops for characters.
- Work within the bounds of 2D animation, 3D model-making animation, stop frame or computer-generated animation.
- Work alongside printers, copywriters, photographers, designers, account executives, website designers or marketing specialists.
In this role, you will shoot, edit and post-produce video content as a means to ideate and prototype for the early stages of projects. Job Title: AnimatorLocation: Menlo Park, CAI...
SoBran, Inc. is seeking an Animal Caretaker to serve at the National Institutes of Health in Bethesda, Maryland, Building 33. OVERVIEW: Responsible for all activities required f...
Description: Cape Fox Facilities Services is seeking an experienced Animal Technician to support the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID). Job Summary The A...