Appraiser Job Description
- Perform detailed inspections on property to determine value, factoring in dates, quality, and age of property.
- Use data such as incorporating cost, market and income approaches to property valuation.
- Produce written appraisals for clients, government agencies, or companies
- Compile research in detailed reports
- Correctly identify discrepancies between the property’s description and its actual state.
- Demonstrate ability to analyze a problem coherently and provide precautionary advice before a purchase
- Work on a client-to-client basis, making appraisals for a variety of reasons.
This position is responsible for: Performing appraisals according to a set of guidelines, including conducting timely field visits and identifying mechanical systems within prop...
SuperiorGroup is looking for an Industrial Appraiser for our client in North Austin. The Industrial Appraiser will provide our client's clients with mass appraisal services with ...
First American Title s Mortgage Solutions division is a member of the First American Financial Corporation (NYSE: FAF) family of companies. First American traces its history to 188...