Architectural Drafter Job Description
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Determine the numbers and kinds of fasteners needed to assemble the machine.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to construction workers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Develop wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring.
- Prepare drawings and topographical relief maps to be used in highways, bridges, pipelines, flood-control projects, and water and sewage systems.
- Create designs used in the layout, construction, and operation of oil and gas fields, refineries, chemical plants, and process piping systems.
- Prepare drawings showing the detail and method of assembly of machinery and mechanical devices.
Entech is currently looking to add to our team of dedicated professionals. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Environmental Project Manager to work out of our Corp...
HR Job Title Cadd Drafter 2 Requisition ID 1973BR Physical Location Maitland, FL Division WR Water Employment Type regular Time Type ...
The basic function of this position is to design fire alarm systems for SimplexGrinnell projects. Responsible for the creation of design drawings and submittals (system drawings, b...