Architectural Drafter Job Description
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Determine the numbers and kinds of fasteners needed to assemble the machine.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to construction workers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Develop wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring.
- Prepare drawings and topographical relief maps to be used in highways, bridges, pipelines, flood-control projects, and water and sewage systems.
- Create designs used in the layout, construction, and operation of oil and gas fields, refineries, chemical plants, and process piping systems.
- Prepare drawings showing the detail and method of assembly of machinery and mechanical devices.
PORTLAND: ARCHITECTURAL DRAFTER (Req #16-165) LOCATION: 750 NE Columbia Blvd., Portland, OR 97211 TEC Equipment, the west s premier, multi-point, full-service, heavy-duty...
Rate: $DOE You will have the opportunity to work on primarily Industrial and Commercial Interior Projects. The candidate must possess the ability to work in a challenging...
Essential Duties and Responsibilities-Provide architectural submittal drawings in compliance with contract documents, and within the specified budget and timeline.-Create AutoCad d...