Architectural Drafter Job Description
- Create visual guidelines for construction purposes.
- Draft technical details.
- Specify dimensions, materials, and procedures.
- Draw in minute details of structures.
- Design the parts of a machine.
- Determine the numbers and kinds of fasteners needed to assemble the machine.
- Consult technical handbooks and tables while in drafting phase.
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings.
- Create and store drawings electronically.
- Program drawings into automated manufacturing systems.
- Prepare variations of design.
- Explain concepts to construction workers.
- Prepare engineering drawings that detail plans and specifications.
- Develop wiring and layout diagrams used by workers who erect, install, and repair electrical equipment and wiring.
- Prepare drawings and topographical relief maps to be used in highways, bridges, pipelines, flood-control projects, and water and sewage systems.
- Create designs used in the layout, construction, and operation of oil and gas fields, refineries, chemical plants, and process piping systems.
- Prepare drawings showing the detail and method of assembly of machinery and mechanical devices.
Leading commercial interior design firm in the North Dallas area is seeking an experienced CAD drafter with at least 3 years of experience. Must be proficient in AutoCAD Architect...
Architectural Design company in Great Neck, NY currently has an immediate opening for an office-based full-time/free lance architectural designer with background in high-end reside...
This Drafter Position Features: ? Professional ? Convenient Hours ? Fun Work Environment ? Great Pay to $45K Immediate need for Drafter seeking professional, convenient ho...