Assembler Job Description
- Study and interpret assembly instructions.
- Listen to directions from supervisors.
- Determine if all parts are present.
- Read and interpret blueprints and sketches.
- Read parts list.
- Assemble tools and materials.
- Positions parts and subassemblies.
- Interpret measurements.
- Verify specifications.
- Assemble components.
- Ensure all parts are fitted and screwed in properly.
- Alter dimensions to fit specifications.
- Resolve assembly and production issues.
- Complete preventive maintenance.
- Troubleshoot malfunctions and perform repairs as needed.
- Ensure working environment is clean and safe.
- Report errors in product line.
- Check stock to ensure inventory is replenished.
- Complete quality control forms.
- Place orders for supplies.
AssemblyGreat electronic assemblers needed for a small Aerospace company in Irvine.Monday-Friday7am-4pm with Overtime-Assemblers needed with SMT, Soldering, and thru hole experienc...
Work as part of a team having responsibility for assembling an entire product or component of a product (air bags). Assemblers can perform all tasks conducted by the team in the as...
Adecco is currently assisting SIG SAUER in recruiting for Assembler positions in Portsmouth, NH. These are long-term temporary positions with the possibility of temp to perm. The A...