Assessor Job Description
- Inspect properties, considering factors such as market value, location, and building or replacement costs to determine appraisal value.
- Inspect new construction and major improvements to existing structures in order to determine values.
- Evaluate multiple properties or entire neighborhoods using common procedures.
- Use maps to obtain an accurate perspective on the property and buildings surrounding a property.
- Verify the correctness of property revaluations, which are conducted cyclically in jurisdictions.
- Apply knowledge of tax assessment techniques and computer software to analyze numerous properties at once.
- Write detailed reports on research and observations, stating the value of the property as well as the precise reasoning and methodology of estimate.
Cardno is a professional infrastructure and environmental services company, with expertise in the development and improvement of physical and social infrastructure for communities ...
CompanyBased in San Francisco, Pacific Gas and Electric Company, a subsidiary of PG&E Corporation (NYSE:PCG), is one of the largest combined natural gas and electric utilities in t...
Requisition Number: 16-1082, CASE ASSESSOR RN Description: The nurse assessor must conduct an extensive face-to-face interview with the consumer and a family member, (if needed...