- Job Descriptions
- Assistant Account Executive
Responsible for performing research, identifying needs, and developing PR material for clients. Works with account coordinators to enhance client image.
- Compose and distribute press releases.
- Perform research and identify the needs of clients.
- Maintain media distribution lists.
- Perform social media community management.
- Promote events and community initiatives.
- Prepare and distribute impressions reports.
- Develop increased knowledge of new communication trends and apply to influential engagement.
- Create outreach materials.
- Craft pitches and proposals.
- Develop briefing materials.
- Coordinate projects and deadlines.
- Approve or deny comments on blogs or social media.
- Offer in-depth industry analysis and strategic recommendations.
- Develop branding initiatives and consistent company messaging.
- Write by-lined articles for industry trade journals.
- Write and collaborate on content for company blogs.
- Drive followers and influence on social media feeds.
- Assist with research projects.
- Develop and create press materials to be used in media relations.
- Follow up with press inquiries.
- Perform various clerical tasks.
- Schedule updates.
- Edit and upload promotional videos.