Assistant Account Executive Job Description
- Compose and distribute press releases.
- Perform research and identify the needs of clients.
- Maintain media distribution lists.
- Perform social media community management.
- Promote events and community initiatives.
- Prepare and distribute impressions reports.
- Develop increased knowledge of new communication trends and apply to influential engagement.
- Create outreach materials.
- Craft pitches and proposals.
- Develop briefing materials.
- Coordinate projects and deadlines.
- Approve or deny comments on blogs or social media.
- Offer in-depth industry analysis and strategic recommendations.
- Develop branding initiatives and consistent company messaging.
- Write by-lined articles for industry trade journals.
- Write and collaborate on content for company blogs.
- Drive followers and influence on social media feeds.
- Assist with research projects.
- Develop and create press materials to be used in media relations.
- Follow up with press inquiries.
- Perform various clerical tasks.
- Schedule updates.
- Edit and upload promotional videos.
JOB TITLE: Assistant Account Executive - Digital Marketing DEPARTMENT: Client Services Department HeBS Digital is an award-winning, full-service digital marketing, tec...
Engaging through science and deep industry expertise. Were looking at healthcare in a whole new way. At a time when the healthcare landscape is changing almost daily, Weber Shand...
ABOUT US The world of sports and entertainment is full of possibilities. For fans, thats what its all about and its why we always come back for more. But for brands and talent lo...