Assistant Account Executive Job Description
- Compose and distribute press releases.
- Perform research and identify the needs of clients.
- Maintain media distribution lists.
- Perform social media community management.
- Promote events and community initiatives.
- Prepare and distribute impressions reports.
- Develop increased knowledge of new communication trends and apply to influential engagement.
- Create outreach materials.
- Craft pitches and proposals.
- Develop briefing materials.
- Coordinate projects and deadlines.
- Approve or deny comments on blogs or social media.
- Offer in-depth industry analysis and strategic recommendations.
- Develop branding initiatives and consistent company messaging.
- Write by-lined articles for industry trade journals.
- Write and collaborate on content for company blogs.
- Drive followers and influence on social media feeds.
- Assist with research projects.
- Develop and create press materials to be used in media relations.
- Follow up with press inquiries.
- Perform various clerical tasks.
- Schedule updates.
- Edit and upload promotional videos.
We are seeking an Assistant Account Executive to join our Los Angeles team. Role: The Assistant Account Executive (AAE) reports to the SVP, Group Account Director and VP, Accoun...
THE SECOND IN COMMAND. THE INFO GATHERER. THE DETAIL HOUND. ASSISTANT ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE At FCB Chicago, the Assistant Account Executive is the relief pitcher. A person who ...
Rogers & Cowans New York office has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Account Executive in our rapidly expanding Entertainment & Lifestyle division that boasts clients in fa...