Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Assistant Director JOBS
For more than 130 years, some of society’s most challenged citizens have benefited from the programs and services we provide. Our work is organized along three areas of practice: ...
Physician Health Services (PHS), a nonprofit subsidiary of the Massachusetts Medical Society, provides confidential consultation and support to physicians and medical students faci...
Job Summary Effect the high-quality editorial development of professional references (including books, self-study guides, and associated ancillary materials) in print and electr...