Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Assistant Director JOBS
Serves as the Magaram Center’s Assistant Director overseeing project management, data collection, research findings, and donor prospects Duties: •Designs, performs, and/or ove...
Professional position available immediately. Responsibilities: conduct transcript review for all incoming prospective student-athletes; serve as primary compliance contact for al...
Professional position available immediately. Responsibilities: create original artistic concepts and graphic elements for Intercollegiate Athletics; conceptualize, research, crea...