Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
The Assistant Director will take responsibility for managing the CCT Fellows program and the Midwest Faculty Seminar, and assist the other directors in all aspects of the CCT. The...
Position Title: Assistant Director Department: Center For Engaged Instruction Req No.: 2015-1283 Location: UCI Campus - Irvine JOB SUMMARY: This...
Job Code: 08948-116249 Full-time No Weekends The individual selected for the Assistant Director position will complete field training assignments preparing them to funct...