Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Assistant Director JOBS
MOTLOW State community college is accepting applications for the following position: Assistant Director of Financial Aid Position number: #152 Location: McMinnville C...
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT Reno, NV Administrative Assistant Conference and Travel Management Department Salary Range: $14.42-22.12, DOE FLSA Status: Non-Exempt The National C...
Cherokee Nation Red Wing (CNRW) is a military service company supporting war fighters with innovative, quality solutions for even the most challenging situations. With a focus on a...