Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
The REGIONAL SALES DIRECTOR will be directly responsible for the promotion and sale of Shionogi’s products within the West region. This role will supervise and direct district mana...
The Sales Support Specialist provides administrative and sales support to the Regional Sales Directors and the Executive Director, Global Sales. This position also works closely w...
System Director, Care Management Legacy Health Portland, Oregon Create your legacy: join our team Legacy Health is at the forefront of care transformation in the Northwes...