Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Description/Job Summary The Assistant Director has the overall responsibility for the day-to-day operation of the Crisis Residence, Telephone and Mobile Crisis Programs in tandem ...
Position Title: Assistant Director Department: Center For Engaged Instruction Req No.: 2015-1283 Location: UCI Campus - Irvine JOB SUMMARY: This ...
Manage the operational needs of the center and provide day-to-day support to the Executive Director and Academic Director - Ensure efficiency in business processes, procedures, an...