Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Provides direction and oversight for the client-based Governance Services Managed Services delivery staff. Ensures the team is delivering services consistent with the contracted m...
Physician Health Services (PHS), a nonprofit subsidiary of the Massachusetts Medical Society, provides confidential consultation and support to physicians and medical students faci...
Gryphon Technologies, a leading provider of engineering services to the US Navy, is seeking an experienced Deputy Director. The position is located in Washington, DC adjacent to th...