Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Companies with Similar Jobs
TOP LOCATION FOR Assistant Director JOBS
Professional position available immediately. Responsibilities: create and manage email distribution for all units on campus, including but not limited to the Office of the Presid...
Professional position available June 1, 2015. Responsibilities: coordinate programs and services for students, alumni, and faculty in selected academic departments and liaison ar...
Professional position available July 1, 2015. Responsibilities: oversee and coordinate all recruitment and alumni relations for the School of Music; monitor website and other pr...