Assistant Director Job Description
- Assist director and other managerial staff.
- Provide training and guidance.
- Delegate duties such as typing, copying, and scanning.
- Hire, terminate, and train staff.
- Create schedules.
- Work with the Director to sustain and grow programs and service.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations of the organization.
- Support the organization's strategic alliances and partnership.
- Ensure performance goals are met and set.
- Fulfill duties delegated by director.
- Attend and preside over meetings.
- Participate in strategic planning.
- Represent the organization to the public, key stakeholders and business partner.
- Plan and implement the annual calendar of activities including fundraising initiatives, special events and the official administrative acts.
- Help create budgets and track expenditures.
- Create presentations for meetings.
Gryphon Technologies, a leading provider of engineering services to the US Navy, is seeking an experienced Deputy Director. The position is located in Washington, DC adjacent to th...
Abt SRBI is seeking a Senior Project Director to assist in administration of large-scale transportation projects. This position can be based out of any of our office locations (se...
Job Summary Provide administrative and project support to the Vice President of Continuing Professional Development, CPD division staff, and the staff liaison to the Commission ...