Audio & Video Equipment Technician Job Description
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events and functions such as concerts, sports events, meetings and conventions, presentations, and news conferences.
- Set up and operate sound equipment.
- Set up and operate spotlights.
- Confer with meeting or concert director to establish cues and directions.
- Create and install custom lighting systems.
- Monitor sound feeds to ensure quality.
- Ensure equipment is installed according to designated layout.
- Test and resolve equipment issues.
- Diagnose and correct media system problems.
- Mix sound inputs and feeds.
- Coordinate audio feeds with television images.
- Send in equipment for repairs as needed.
- Switch video input sources from one camera to another.
- Discuss assignments.
- Determine filming sequences and camera movements.
- Clean audio and video equipment and store properly.
- Ensure equipment the safe transfer and shipment of equipment.
- Compress and digitize audio and video data.
- Ensure the safe storage and integrity of data.
- Perform duties on location.
- Work with computer-controlled lighting systems.
- Duplicate audio and video data.
- Turn ideas into outlines, storyboards, and images.
- Maintain inventory of equipment.
* Sunbelt Rentals * United States * Austin, TX * General Business * Audio and Video Equipment Technicians
LB&B Associates Inc. is seeking an Audio Visual Technician to work at its contract at the National Archives Building in College Park, MD. This position may also support off-site lo...
AUDIO VISUAL TECHNICIAN - ANCHORAGE, ALASKA Duties Frontier Technology Inc. has an opportunity for an Audio Visual Technician to join our team at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richards...