Audio-visual Collections Specialist Job Description
- Set up and operate equipment during meetings or presentations.
- Wheel equipment in and ensure screens are cleaned and wiped properly.
- Test equipment and identify malfunctions.
- Operate equipment such as film and slide projectors, cameras, and other recording equipment.
- Plug equipment in and ensure cord is long enough.
- Utilize presentations, catalogues, and collections to instruct others.
- Ensure lighting is adequate and bulbs are changed.
- Narrate presentations.
- Instruct users in the selection, use, and design of audiovisual materials
- Instruct others on how to properly use multimedia.
- Confer with teachers on when and where equipment is needed.
- Maintain hardware and software.
- Write texts and instructions on how to use equipment.
- Develop presentation ideas and ways on how to best-incorporate audiovisual equipment.
- Create graphics for presentations.
- Incorporate a variety of visual aids to go along with sound during presentation.
- Have presentation available to download on student's computer.
- Secure conference and meeting rooms.
- Prepare audiovisual teaching aids and methods for use in school systems.
- Perform annual equipment maintenance.
- Arrange for the purchase of new or additional equipment as needed.
- Set up budgetary estimates for equipment.
As a Combat Documentation/Production Specialist, you will play a key role in the development of films and videos used to train personnel and to record military operations, ceremoni...
A minimum of 5 years applicable experience required. Must have experience using all types of digital and film cameras and formats; thorough knowledge of computer imaging software a...
Job Description: POSITION: Quality Control and Training Specialists (QCTS) EXEMPT/NON EXEMPT: Exempt FULL/PART TIME: Full SCA: ...