Auditing Clerk Job Description
- Ensure figures, postings, and documents written by accounting are properly coded and accurate.
- Verify records and transactions.
- Correct errors or make notations for other workers to correct.
- Enter information from receipts into computers.
- Perform payroll functions.
- Make phone calls to customers or clients.
- Use computer software to input numbers.
- Check records for accuracy, often several times.
- Scrutinize expense accounts, commissions, loans, interest, account payments, bank records, inventory, and sales tickets.
- Compute totals using adding machines or calculators.
- Compare results with recorded entries.
- Complete tax forms and returns, workers' compensation forms, and pension contribution forms.
- Write statistical, financial, accounting or auditing reports.
- Properly code documents.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts.
- Prepare trial balances of books.
Overview: The Front Desk Clerk is responsible for assisting guests with check-in and check-out, answers and processes all phone calls received, plus handles all special requests f...
This is a test job.
Description: Responsible for monitoring and replenishment of Scan Based Trading customer inventories. Duties and Responsibilities: * Provides superior Customer Service * Commun...