Auditor Job Description
- Analyze sources to find out whether a company's records presents its true financial situation.
- Examine and evaluate the financial system of their firm to ensure that it is being run efficiently and economically.
- Compare the company's books with the records of the banks, brokers, creditors, and others who deal with the company.
- Review data about material assets, net worth, liabilities, capital stock, surplus, income, and expenditures.
- Evaluate taxpayer finances to determine tax liability.
- Check the company's bookkeeping and accounting methods by analyzing its books and records.
- Compose objective analyses and reports with the intent to increase profit and save on taxes.
- Recommend controls to ensure system reliability and data integrity.
- Gather with company officials to discuss financial and regulatory matters.
Our client, a Insurance Claims Management Service, is seeking an experienced Auditor. Those with job costing or some type of construction background will be moved to the top of...
Internal Audits is seeking an Information Technology (IT) Auditor with strong cybersecurity experience. Internal Audits' primary mission is to provide quality, independent evaluati...
span Auditor Job in Dallas, TX br Do you want to grow your career in auditing for a CPA firm? Accounting Principals is currently working with a client that is looking for an audito...