Automotive Cleaner Attendant
Job SummaryResponsible for greeting customers at car wash, taking orders, washing vehicles, and vacuuming interiors. Uses cloths, hoses, chemicals, and water to clean and detail vehicle.
- Greet people and direct them to wait inside while car is being washed.
- Apply soap to car or truck and scrub using appropriate cloth.
- Spray rims and clean dirt from tires and rims thoroughly.
- Spray window cleaner on windows and dry off.
- Apply wax using circular motions.
- Ensure all soap is rinsed from car before beginning other applications.
- Remove debris from car.
- Use shop vacuum to suck up dirt and debris from carpets.
- Use upholstery cleaner to remove spots and stains from carpets.
- Remove car mats and shake debris out.
- Clean rear windows.
- Use chemicals to wipe down interior of car.
- Clean dash and console with soft cloth.
- Use cleaning agents, brushes, cloths, and hoses.
- Apply several coats of wax as needed.
- Remove car seats and vacuum to remove debris.
- Operate cash register and process payments.
- Ensure patrons' valuables and cash remain undisturbed in vehicle.
- Handle complaints as needed.
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Direct patron to receive their car after it has been washed.
- Take payments and deliver receipts and change.