Automotive Engineer Job Description
- Design and test parts for moving vehicles.
- Design, manufacture, and operate engineering subsystems.
- Engineer attributes of an automobile.
- Produce visual interpretations of automobiles and their parts.
- Select materials for production.
- Use mechanical, thermodynamic, pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical principles to resolve engineering problems.
- Research designs and past machinery.
- Build prototypes.
- Develop test procedures and test moving vehicles.
- Supervise the process of manufacturing, installation, and operation of vehicles.
- Inspect vehicle for defects.
- Investigate mechanical failures.
- Select and purchase appropriate materials.
- Prepare cost and timing estimates.
- Supervise technicians and technologists.
- Review, change, and approve designs.
- Test drive vehicles and check for faults.
- Specify functional requirements during development phase.
- Integrate components into the final design.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Test products thoroughly for safety issues and defects.
- Use computers extensively to produce and analyze designs.
- Generate specifications for parts.
- Control the efficiency of processes.
Job Summary: Perform lubricant testing predominately in engine dynamometer facilities; maintain working relationships with clients in accomplishment of project objectives; develo...
JOB TITLE: AUTOMOTIVE HYBRID SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DIRECT HIRE / FULLTIME / PERM JOB LOCATION: LIVONIA, MI JOB TYPE: FULL TIME / PERM / DIRECT HIRE + BENEFITS JOB DESCRIPTION: Mu...
In this role, the selected candidate will implement Pull System; ensure Prototype Development; support processes for air induction system. You must have a minimum of a 4 year Degre...