Aviation Inspector Job Description
- Inspects aircraft, maintenance procedures, air navigational aids, air traffic controls, and communications equipment.
- Determines if equipment has been repaired or serviced lately and if repairs are satisfactory.
- Verify competency, training, and education of people operating and repairing aircraft.
- Issue certificates of airworthiness or deny them based on findings.
- Check equipment, instruments, and systems.
- Inspect landing gear, tires, and exteriors of fuselage, wings, and engines for evidence of damage or corrosion.
- Identify damage and defects in grounded plane.
- Develop and administer regulations and safety standards pertaining to the operation of aircraft.
- Evaluate airmen training programs, equipment, and facilities.
- Evaluate the operational aspect of programs of air carriers and similar commercial and aviation operations for adequacy of facilities, equipment, procedures, and overall management to ensure safe operation of the aircraft.
- Determine if mechanics and repair facilities are adequate.
- Determine the adequacy of the program or schedule for periodic maintenance and overhauls.
Job Description Mott MacDonald is hiring a Electrical Inspector to support our office in Portland, Oregon. Candidate Specification Qualifications: At least 10 years of genera...
* * Flight Inspector 4 * * * * Requisition ID: 16016180 * * * * Location\(s\): United States\-x\-International\-International Posting * * * * US Citizenshi...
Job Description The AMI conducts formal instruction (including classroom academics and hands-on demonstration) to train foreign maintenance personnel with a focus on the sk...