Responsible for performing banking duties and overseeing the financial activities for personal or business accounts. Provide advice to clients on how to manage and balance the risk and return of money.
- Help clients manage their money in order to balance risk and return.
- Process account transactions.
- Manage high net worth accounts.
- Advise clients on best investment option and give directions about stock market activities.
- Process loan documents.
- Help individuals or businesses raise funds to purchase assets.
- Help negotiate agreements pertaining to mergers, acquisitions, or other sales.
- Maintain good client relations.
- Implement new products, services, and processes.
- Deal with client and customer complaints.