Banking Analyst Job Description
- Prepare complex financial analyses and models to aid in investment decisions.
- Identify potential markets and market trends.
- Conduct due diligence investigations of client companies.
- Research price, distribution and other transactions and make suggestions for the company to improve revenue.
- Research and structure transactions and price and distribute securities.
- Support the preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations describing the key attributes of client companies.
- Research potential buyers/investors.
- Participate in marketing events for the company, make client presentations, and prepare entire marketing strategies.
Searching for an Investment Banking Analyst. Job Title: Investment Banking AnalystLocation: Miami, Fla.Salary: Up to 80k, competitive bonus(1x base), benefits, retirment and rel...
AIFMD and UCITS V are key regulations impacting Fund Asset Managers for whom BBH provides Depositary Bank Services. We are looking for an experienced Analyst to join our Deposita...
80691 Our client has engaged us to assist them in filling their AGRICULTURAL CREDIT ANALYST position. They are a highly-rated, longstanding, and well-respected multiple location c...