Responsible for analyzing companies' annual results to assist in the making of sound investment decisions.
- Prepare complex financial analyses and models to aid in investment decisions.
- Identify potential markets and market trends.
- Conduct due diligence investigations of client companies.
- Research price, distribution and other transactions and make suggestions for the company to improve revenue.
- Research and structure transactions and price and distribute securities.
- Support the preparation of detailed memoranda and presentations describing the key attributes of client companies.
- Research potential buyers/investors.
- Participate in marketing events for the company, make client presentations, and prepare entire marketing strategies.