Barber Job Description
- Cut, trim, and shape hair into desired style.
- Utilize clippers, combs, rushes, scissors, and blow-out guns to style and cut hair.
- Apply lather using a thick brush chin, cheeks, and neck.
- Use razor to shave beard or mustache.
- Shape hair on temple and neck.
- Perform consultation to get the client's opinion on desired hairstyle.
- Apply product such as mousse or serum to hair.
- Cut and style hair.
- Apply lotion after shaving.
- Massage face, neck, or scalp.
- Apply hot towels on face to open pores.
- Use blow dryer to dry hair.
- Give client mirror to check color/cut.
- Use scissors to correct stray hair or sides that appear longer.
- Cut bangs.
- Shave sideburns or back or neck.
- Sweep up hair around station.
- Stock shelves with products.
- Check out patrons.
- Promote services using coupons and cards.
- Sell products or cosmetic supplies.
Job Summary: California licensed "barber" and or "cosmetologist" service provider and retail sales for Baxter Finley Barber & Shop. Responsible for using scissors or clippers to tr...
Come and Meet the Recruiter! St. Mary's County JobSource will be having a recruitment for this employer on September 7, 2016. Address: 21795 N. Shangri-La Drive, Lexington Park, MD...
4 Stylist/Barber Positions Available at Lancaster or Mt. Joy locations. Ft/Pt available. Exp. req. leave message Category: Personal Care , Keywords: Barber