Benefits Specialist Job Description
- Design and implement benefits program.
- Perform research to ascertain the best program to suit a company's structure, function, and size.
- Analyze complex benefit plans.
- Negotiate programs.
- Analyze defined benefit pension plans and defined contribution plans, such as 401(k) or thrift savings plans and profit sharing or stock ownership plans.
- Devise programs that include some of all of the following: medical, dental, and vision insurance and protection against catastrophic illness.
- Develop employee life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance and disability insurance.
- Design other benefit programs that such as parental leave, long-term nursing or home care insurance, wellness programs, and flexible benefits plans.
- Stay current on changing Federal and State regulations and legislation that may affect employee benefits.
- Integrate newer programs that deal with mental and physical health, such as employee assistance, obesity, and smoking cessation.
- Give employees literature on available plans on pricing structure.
- Answer benefits questions.
- Inform employees of deadlines regarding signing up for benefits.
span Benefits Specialist Job in Seattle, WA br br Do you love knowing that your work provides benefits for hundreds of your colleagues and their families? Do you have an ext...
span Benefits Specialist br br Ajilon Professional Staffing is recruiting qualified candidates for a Benefits Specialist job in the Indianapolis, IN area. This indivi...
We have an immediate need for a benefits specialist! This is a great opportunity to continue working if you are waiting for a direct hire opportunity to present itself. We are look...