Billing, Cost or Rate Clerk Job Description
- Gather information to complete invoices and prepare for billing.
- Calculate taxes, price of goods, fees, and shipping costs and factor into final amount owed.
- Verify accuracy of data.
- Use adding machines to calculate amounts.
- Prepare itemized statements, bills, or invoices.
- Estimate market value of products or services.
- Contain customers to confirm accuracy of data.
- Compute credit terms and factor into invoices.
- Prepare itemized statements for accounting department to review.
- Revise billing errors.
- Analyze purchase orders, sales tickets, and charge slips before writing invoices.
- Track hours posted and dollar amounts charged in job orders to calculate client or consulting fees.
- Compile cost factors including cost of labor and production.
- Consult rate books and manuals to determine and verify specific charges.
- Prepare invoices to be mailed, including date-stamping, typing addresses, and adding postage.
Meter Clerk ImpactAs a Metering Clerk you are the first point of contact to meet the company's mailing productivity standards and requirements. This helps our clients earn the be...
Sorry, Visa / sponsorship not available. Transportation Supervisor To $55K Company Profile: Case Farms is a fully integrated poultry farming and processing group of dedicated indiv...
Job Description: Function: The SAP Shipping Clerk s Level 3 primary functions are to pick, pack and label parts, input and process shipments in SAP, print required paperwo...