Biological Technician Job Description
- Assist scientists in laboratories.
- Work with other biology technicians, biological aides, laboratory technicians, or laboratory assistants.
- Perform research.
- Gather samples and materials.
- Analyze scientific findings.
- Report and record data.
- Perform experiments, set up apparatuses, perform calculations, draw charts and graphs.
- Compare data to historical experiment data.
- Keep records and report the results of these tests and experiments to the scientists.
- Set up, operate, and maintain laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Analyze organic substances, such as blood, food, and drugs.
- Set up, clean, and maintain laboratory equipment.
- Take care of animals used in experiments.
- Prepare samples of substances, such as blood, food, or bacteria cultures, for laboratory analysis.
- Perform biological tests.
- Analyze experimental data.
- Write reports that summarize findings.
- Clean and maintain test tubes, microscopes, and scales.
- Receive direction and evaluation from scientists.
COMPANY: 3001 Cubic Global Defense, Inc. COMPANY DETAILS: Cubic offers an opportunity to provide innovative technology for government and commercial customers around the globe,...
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES Gilead Sciences, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company founded in 1987. Together we deliver life-saving therapies to patients in need. With...
Our client, a leading edge biologics comapny is seeking a qualified Fermentation Technician to join their expanding team. This is a 3rd shift position with the hours of 12am - 8:3...