Bookkeeper Job Description
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Assist with budget preparations
- Pay bills and maintain ledgers
- Receive, approve, and/or decline client invoices
- Keep track of client assets.
- Assist accountants with tax return preparation.
- Code payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money.
- Reconcile bank account and distribute money within departments
- Assure expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item acquisition.
- Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
- Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies.
- Receive requests for materials and equipment and prepare purchase orders accordingly.
- Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases.
- Generate 1099's and W-2's.
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.
Accounting: BOOKKEEPER Bozeman School District seeks applicants for District Bookkeeper. Grade H, Salary Range: $14.72 - $15.92. To see complete job description, apply online at: A...
BOOKKEEPER: F/T, long term positon with small established Monroe subcontractor. Experience in Quickbooks, Microsoft office. Salary DOE with Benefits. Send resume to: Category: ...
The position will be responsible for assisting the bookkeeping / accounting needs of the organization and assisting with some administrative duties on a day