Responsible for handling the fundamental aspects of a firm's financial recordkeeping, including recording financial transactions, managing accounts payable and receivable, reconciling bank statements, and completing annual tax forms.
- Prepare financial statements and reports, including the profit and loss statement and balance sheet
- Assist with budget preparations
- Pay bills and maintain ledgers
- Receive, approve, and/or decline client invoices
- Keep track of client assets.
- Assist accountants with tax return preparation.
- Code payables for accounts payable clerks to input.
- Make bank deposits and receipts of money.
- Reconcile bank account and distribute money within departments
- Assure expenditures are in accordance with code balances for item acquisition.
- Conduct invoice activities and pay vendors for delivered materials.
- Provide inventory support, including maintaining office materials and supplies.
- Receive requests for materials and equipment and prepare purchase orders accordingly.
- Transmit purchase orders directly to vendors for purchases.
- Generate 1099's and W-2's.
- Prepare appropriate schedules and reports as requested by clients and partners.