Bookkeeping Clerk Job Description
- Make numerous daily computations to update and maintain accounting records.
- Verify and enter firms' transactions into ledger.
- Compile data from cashiers to prepare bank deposits.
- Prepare reports and summaries.
- Handle various payroll duties.
- Prepare invoices for billing, including totaling numbers, adding dates, and verifying financial data.
- Track and oversee overdue accounts.
- Refer overdue accounts to collections.
- Verify balancing receipts.
- Send cash, checks, or other forms of payment to the bank.
- Post debits and credits.
- Post details of transactions, total accounts, and compute interest charges.
- Stay familiar with list of tax and accounting rules.
- Calculate expenditures.
- Prepare tax reports and monthly invoice statements.
- Use computers to input data.
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Bookkeeping Clerk in Phoenix, AZ. This is for a temp-to-hire opportunity that will give you valuable experie...
Accounts Payable Clerk - Up to $50K depending on experience Looking for an A/P Clerk with QuickBooks! We are receiving many requests from clients in the Orange County area look...
Accounting ClerkHiring for an experienced Accounting Clerk Bookkeeper for a manufacturing company located in Clearwater, FL.Requirements:-Must have extensive experience with Quickb...