Bookkeeping Clerk Job Description
- Make numerous daily computations to update and maintain accounting records.
- Verify and enter firms' transactions into ledger.
- Compile data from cashiers to prepare bank deposits.
- Prepare reports and summaries.
- Handle various payroll duties.
- Prepare invoices for billing, including totaling numbers, adding dates, and verifying financial data.
- Track and oversee overdue accounts.
- Refer overdue accounts to collections.
- Verify balancing receipts.
- Send cash, checks, or other forms of payment to the bank.
- Post debits and credits.
- Post details of transactions, total accounts, and compute interest charges.
- Stay familiar with list of tax and accounting rules.
- Calculate expenditures.
- Prepare tax reports and monthly invoice statements.
- Use computers to input data.
Accounting Clerk/Bookkeeper Tecta America Corp. is the nation's leading commercial roofing contractor. With over 50 locations and over 2,500 qualified roofing professionals nat...
span B Part-Time Accounting Clerk / Bookkeeper Job in Mason, OH /B br br Are looking for a part-time bookkeeping / accounting clerk position in the Mason, OH area? If so, ...