Responsible for managing a company's brand. Develops plans that that support lines of service and brand objectives and devises campaigns that increase the awareness of stature of a company
- Manage and enhance a company's brand or reputation in the public's eye.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.