Brand Management Specialist Job Description
- Manage and enhance a company's brand or reputation in the public's eye.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Ensure brand consistency.
- Develop and enrich customer service experience.
- Drive profitable sales, brand growth and loyalty for a number of business areas.
- Analyze and support both category and cluster marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
- Develop accountability structure for stakeholders.
- Develop and execute brand management plans.
- Create and enhance agency and partner relationships.
- Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management.
- Identify brand-building areas.
- Ensure brand communication for areas of responsibility are consistent with the company and brand positioning.
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies.
- Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments, divisions and external customers and divisions.
- Provide design and direction for collateral, web, product packaging, and other visual communications media for the company.
- Help promote uniformity and consistency of brand.
- Assist in development and refinement of uniform graphic standards and visual brand strategies.
The Latin American division of a Global Media provider in Miami is seeking a creative, talented, and passionate marketing specialist with experience in digital marketing and consum...
Are you an experienced BRAND SPECIALIST? AMAZING OPPORTUNITY for a great Branding Specialist with strong analysis and marketing expertise to deliver innovative marketing campaig...
ENTRY LEVEL CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST Are you customer focused, resourceful and looking to start your career with a leading provider of branding solutions, then consider joinin...