Brokerage Clerk Job Description
- Match orders to buy with orders to sell.
- Compute and record data related to security transactions.
- Maintain the records of financial transactions, including stocks, bonds, and other types of investments.
- Handle the receipt and delivery of securities from firm to firm.
- Ensure stock certificates comply with banking regulations.
- Monitor clients' margin accounts, also called cash advance/credit accounts.
- Follow up with customers and ensure payments are made.
- Report unpaid payments to collections.
- Take care of customer requests for security registration changes.
- Process paperwork.
- Inform clients of important changes.
- Prepare daily reports that summarize transactions.
- Compute total holdings, dividends, interest, transfer taxes, brokerage fees, and commissions.
- Keep abreast of market fluctuations.
- Advise customers and resolve account problems.
- Prepare receipts, withdrawal orders, transmittal papers, and transfer confirmations.
- Track stock prices.
- Use computers and account ledgers to record sales and purchases.
- Distribute dividends.
- Verify stock transactions.
Company Profile: TOMNA INTERNATIONAL HAS MORE THAN 15 YEARS IN CONCENTRATED CUSTOMS BROKERAGE BUSINESS. WE DEAL WITH ALL THE MAJOR COMPANIES IN THE INDUSTRY. QUITE ENVIRONMENT... C...
At OHL, our customers count on us to provide visibility throughout their entire supply chains, offering solutions that are flexible and making sure their shipments clear customs a...
This Clerk Position Features: ? Office Environment ? Fun Working Environment ? Opportunity For Advancement ? Great Pay to $25K We have an Immediate need for a clerk seeking ...