Budget Analyst Job Description
- Develop, analyze, and execute budgets.
- Evaluate the relationships between major program changes and the financial status of organizations.
- Ensure there are adequate funds for programs within the organization.
- Employ cost-benefit analysis to review financial requests, assess program tradeoffs, and explore alternative funding methods.
- Provide financial advice to management officials.
- Provide leadership for budget preparation, formulation, presentation, and execution.
- Efficiently allocate limited financial resources.
- Examine past budgets.
- Estimate future financial needs.
- Consolidate individual departmental budgets into operating and capital budget summaries.
- Evaluate the performance of a program and adjust funding if necessary.
- Draft budget-related legislation.
- Conduct training regarding budget procedures.
OVERVIEW To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values integrity, patien...
THE UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND SCHOOL OF MEDICINE (UMSOM), DEPARTMENT OF ANATOMY & NEUROBIOLOGY has an excellent opportunity for a detail-oriented BUDGET ANALYST. The Budget Analyst w...
Job Description: Mary Kraft Staffing is partnering with a reputable Baltimore Hospital to place a Full Time Budget Analyst. The Budget Analyst coordinates activities and provides ...