- Job Descriptions
- Business Analyst
Responsible for aligning the business strategies of a company with its technology. Communicates with external clients and internal teams to deliver GUI, interface and screen designs. Acts as liaison between technology teams, support teams, and business units.
- Design requirements with task and workflow analysis, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, and business analysis.
- Confer with external customer to analyze needs and requirements.
- Deliver the following to customers: (Functional requirements (Business Requirements Document), iii. Use Cases, GUI, Screen and Interface designs)
- Use enterprise-wide requirements definition and management systems.
- Confer with project managers to define concepts.
- Meet with business units to discuss execution of plans.
- Interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Act as liaison between customers and the software development team.
- Use natural language to develop requirements specifications.
- Help establish technical vision.
- Analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Identify, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Deliver work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Translate business requirements to system/functional requirements.
- Pass requirements to application developers.
- Ensure product is competitive and viable.
- Analyze information from surveys and workshops, task analysis, and business process description.