- Job Descriptions
- Business-to-Business Marketer
Responsible for soliciting and facilitating electronic commerce between businesses. Markets products to other businesses that have demonstrated a need for the products or services.
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
- Pitch products and services.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop sales quota targets.
- Anticipate revenues.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.