Business-to-Business Marketer Job Description
- Recognize and reach out to clients in businesses.
- Pitch products and services.
- Develop presentations.
- Create and assess a business marketing strategy.
- Develop competitive pricing strategies.
- Follow through with customer and ensure satisfaction.
- Oversee product development.
- Create collateral to distribute during presentations.
- Advise businesses on local, national, and international trends.
- Develop sales quota targets.
- Anticipate revenues.
- Develop relationships with vendors.
- Demonstrate company products and solutions.
- Satisfy technical needs during sales cycle.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
- Offer free or reduced trial periods for products.
- Record customer interactions in lead tracking and customer issue tracking systems.
- Follow up with leads aggressively.
- Solicit feedback on products and services.
In this role, the selected candidate will generate leads and drive sales to the target segment through inbound and outbound marketing social media outreach, PR, advertising, onlin...
The IT Senior Business Analyst- Marketing will be responsible for the Chrysler Marketing Product Information system, which provides consumer friendly descriptions for marketing ass...
Auto req ID 777BR Posting Title Business Development and Marketing Coordinator Job Location Firm - Los Angeles Employment Type Full Time Job Des...