CAD Engineer Job Description
- Design frameworks for a project.
- Work with industrial and packaging engineers to develop, manufacture, and market a product.
- Analyze, design and build business/technical solutions that deliver the client’s goal.
- Create detailed design documentation.
- Estimate time and costs required to complete project.
- Code and test software.
- Define, create and maintain development methodologies, procedures and standards.
- Create drawings in both 2 and 3-dimensional form.
- Design floor plans, elevations, and realistic renderings with the help of software.
- Create designs for medicine, automotive, electronics, and the home.
- Aid in the selection of materials for the products.
- Produce final design specifications.
- Supervise assistant drafters and other workers involved in the project design.
In this role, the candidate will act as ' CAD Engineer '. Title : CAD EngineerLocation : Milpitas ,CADuration : FULL TIME Job Description Good knowledge in Creo / Solidwork...
Tracking Code 5383343 Job Description Cypress Semiconductor is seeking a new college graduate with at least a BS in ECE, EE, or CS. This position will work as part of a co...