Cardiovascular Technologist Job Description
- Administer diagnostic tests to patients experiencing cardiac distress.
- Monitor data during procedures.
- Maneuver patients during treatment.
- Set up equipment.
- Assist with catheterization procedure.
- Prepare patients for testing and surgery by shaving, cleaning and providing local anesthesia.
- Monitor patient blood pressure and heart rate with EKG machines during procedure.
- Assist with heart surgeries like open-heart surgery and pacemaker implantation.
- Perform noninvasive testing on patients using EKG machines that test the heart's electrical activity.
- Attach leads to the patient and utilize the EKG machine to get a printed readout of the heart data.
- Perform Holter monitoring on a smaller EKG machine.
- Administer treadmill stress tests.
- Use ultrasound technology to measure blood flow and circulation.
- Report findings to cardiologists.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain patient files.
- Perform test equipment maintenance.
Amazing opportunity for a Cardiovascular Technologist Technician. Job Duties: ?Assist doctors during open heart surgery ?Assist with the insertion of pacemakers or stents ?W...
Job Code: 01356-7374 Full-time Days (rotating weekends) CERTIFIED CARDIOVASCULAR TECHNOLOGIST - FULL TIME KENDALL REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER MIAMI, FL FACILITY DESCRI...
JOB DESCRIPTION JOB CATEGORY Vascular Interventional Technologist PROFESSION Vascular SPECIALTY SHIFT 8 D DURATION 13 Weeks START DATE 06/13/2016 PAY RATE $38.00 - $43.00 JOB DES...