Carpenter Assembler or Repairer Job Description
- Perform small to medium-sized jobs on construction sites.
- Repair hinges, locks, cranks, and other objects.
- Apply stain or paint to cover freshly repaired area.
- Study blueprints and work with construction manager.
- Fill cracks, depressions, and seams.
- Examine and repair wood, concrete, and stone surfaces.
- Check for nicks and blisters.
- Align windows to fit casements.
- Use cranes to position walls, floors, and ceilings.
- Cut sidings and moldings.
- Utilize hand and power tools for various jobs.
- Measure and cut materials according to specifications.
- Use scrapers and sponges to remove blemishes and defects.
- Trim wood edges using power saws.
- Sand surfaces.
- Install prefabricated windows and doors, insulation, wall, ceiling and floor panels or siding
- Determine style and type of window or wall panel required.
- Perform repairs as necessary.
Job Title Carpenter Job Description Summary The Carpenter is a skilled craftsman position performing carpentry work for a building or facility (rough and finish) that require...
About Us: EMCOR Facilities Services ( EFS), an EMCOR core business, services over 1 billion square feet of space worldwide. From corporate campuses to single sites, EFS provides...
Educators from all cultures Expertise in every discipline Mentors for all students Welcome to the NEW SCHOOL OF THOUGHT. College of DuPage is more than a highly respected community...