Carpenter Helper Job Description
- Gather materials for workers to handle on job sites.
- Keep job sites clean and machines serviced.
- Cover services with plastic material to protect them.
- Cut and install insulation.
- Cut and fit tile or linoleum.
- Spread adhesives on flooring to prep for tile.
- Build scaffolding, shoring, and braces.
- Cut timber and lumber to specified dimensions.
- Hold timbers, lumber, and paneling in place for fastening or cutting.
- Drill holes in lumber.
- Hold plumb bobs, sighting rods, and other equipment, to aid in establishing reference points and lines.
- Assist in the layout of foundation, building lines and anchor bolts.
- Set hollow metal doors and frames.
- Install toilets.
- Install trim and cabinets.
- Place and set slabs and sidewalks.
- Unload materials from trucks.
- Assist with slabs and elevated structures.
- Frame wood.
- Establish reference points and lines.
- Smooth and sand surfaces using power sanders.
Company seeks applicants for the position of carpenter and carpenter helpers at a Lewiston, Maine based project. Qualified candidates will be qualified in all phases of carpentry f...
Carpentry helpers framing custom homes in the Portland Maine area,Hours 7-5. Help carpenters by performing duties of lesser skill. Duties include using, supplying or holding mat...
HELP WANTED REMODELING CONTRACTOR IN SEARCH OF LABORERS/CARPENTERS HELPERS We are located in Timonium, MD with a majority of our work on the 83 corridor from Shrewsbury, PA t...