Certified Public Accountant Job Description
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.
JOB DESCRIPTION At Work Personnel is now hiring a Certified Public Accountant Requirements: * 1 - 2 years verifiable accounting experience * Quickbooks experience * Microso...
span span style='color:#000000;background-color:transparent;font-family:Times New Roman;font-size:12pt;font-weight:normal;font-style:normal;' Are you a CPAwith little to no experi...
Seeking a Subject Matter Expert in business valuation. MUST have experience in litigation. REQUIRMENTS ? A Degree in Accounting, Economics, or Finance degree (Master?s Degree ...