- Job Descriptions
- Certified Public Accountant
Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial reports for individuals and companies. Audit financial reports for compliance and review company's financial status to ensure there are no discrepancies.
- Maintain and audit company financial records.
- Oversee budget and financial management.
- Perform duties related to bookkeeping, preparation of government audits, taxes, and financial planning.
- Recommend fiscally advantageous methods to save money.
- Work with tax returns and analyze financial information to ensure taxes are paid on time.
- Audit accounts for errors, misinformation, fraud, and overspending.
- Report financial information to management.
- Create and analyze budgets.
- Advise management on tax ramifications of business decisions
- Act as a consultant in areas such as compensation, benefits, and asset protection.
- Oversee accounts payable and receivable.
- Forecast revenue and analyze ledgers.
- Identify and investigate variances.
- Participate in strategic planning, fraud prevention, and budget development.