Chart Assembler Job Description
- Assemble medical charts.
- Retrieve charts from doctors and nurses.
- Analyze charts for attending physicians.
- Write known allergies and sensitivities on chart cover.
- Ensure all patient information is supplied in chart.
- Copy, file, and retrieve charts as needed.
- Supply patients with charts upon request.
- Pull immunization records.
- Ensure HIPAA form is current and in file.
- Ensure file systems are organized.
- Pull and purge old files.
Description: Prepares the patient charts for discharge process and assembles components in the correct order. Performs audit of active charts on a regular basis. Maintains accurate...
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Medical Device Assembly job in Dublin, OH. This is a temporary opportunity. As a Medical Device Assembler you...
Job Code: 25867-50577 Full-time No Weekends The role of the HIM TECHNICIAN includes processing medical records and documentations. DUTIES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO: ...