Chauffeur Job Description
- Drive people from one place to another in a regular or luxury vehicle.
- Figure out where passengers are going.
- Ask for directions or determine directions on GPS.
- Use knowledge of local streets and traffic patterns to avoid heavy traffic.
- Pay tolls.
- Vacuum and clean interior of car.
- Pick up and throw away debris from passengers.
- Take payments.
- Wax and wash exterior of car.
- Service car and determine if repairs are needed.
- Get oil changed and fluids checked regularly.
- Pick up people at their request.
- Operate wheelchair lifts.
- Make change and issue receipts.
- Determine fares based on distance, number of passengers, or times.
- Answer requests to receive vehicle assignments.
- Perform errands for customers.
- Take passengers to airport or pick them up.
- Carry packages and luggage.
- Help passengers get in and out of car.
- Make minor repairs and adjustments.
- Clean walkways.
- Wash and dry windows until they shine.
- Put air in tires.
GEM LIMOUSINE WORLDWIDE - WORLD CLASS DRIVERS WANTED Do you want to start earning money tomorrow? Are you interested in a flexible work schedule? Gem Limousine Services is now acce...
Summary The Chauffeur is responsible for driving the community van or bus and assists in managing social activities for the residents in and out of the community. Provides excellen...
JOB DESCRIPTION: SUMMARY The Chauffeur is responsible for driving the community van or bus and assists in managing social activities for the residents in and out of the commun...