Chemical Equipment Operator Job Description
- Operate reaction kettles, catalytic converters, continuous or batch treating equipment, saturator tanks, electrolytic cells, reactor vessels, recovery units, and fermentation chambers during chemical phase of manufacturing.
- Determine product or ingredients for product.
- Adjust flow of gases and chemicals through pipes.
- Set timing devices such as gauges, analyzers, and thermostats.
- Regulate temperate, pressure, and time during reactions.
- Open and shut valves.
- Operate pumps to drain or receive materials, chemicals, and treating agents.
- Start reactors, agitators, or blowers.
- Automatically feed materials and chemicals.
- Monitor gauges and flowmeters.
- Mix and add chemicals according to prescribed formulas.
- Record data such as processing time, results, temperature, and pressure.
- Take samples for analysis.
- Inspect equipment for leaks and other malfunctions.
- Test equipment.
- Analyze sample for specific gravity, chemical characteristics, pH level, concentration, or viscosity.
- Clean and sterilize equipment.
- Unload and set up materials.
- Operate heaters, scrubbers, filters, or driers.
Janitorial/Cleaning Rep needed asap for this very well known company located in Wilsonville, OR. Graveyard- 8:30pm to 5am and is paying $13-$16, DOE. Responsible for sanitiz...
The successful candidate will understand the process unit operations, theory and application of chemical engineering principals and chemistry related to the production of inorganic...
To properly operate dish machine, which includes monitoring temperature dispersing of chemicals; to clean and properly stock china, glass, and silver; and to clean surfaces and equ...