Chemical Sales Representative Job Description
- Sell a variety of chemicals to be used in different industries and in applied analytical, pharmaceutical, life science and bioanalytical research.
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitor competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandizing techniques.
- Service existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports, and making recommendations to management.
- Develop and grow the commercial relationships of assigned leading industrial customers while prospecting for new accounts to increase market penetration.
- Manage sales pipeline to drive new business opportunities to commercial success.
- Forecast sales to enable operations planning, introduce product innovations and maintain active memberships.
Developing effective pricing strategies based on market intelligence and customer assessment is a key component as is documenting customer interactions in a Customer Relationship M...
Job Title: Associate Territory Manager Location: Kalamazoo, MI Join Ecolab's industry leading Textile Care team as a Commercial Laundry - Associate Territory Manager in the...
Position Description: Sales Representative - Austin & San Antonio Texas regions Euclid Chemical is an integrated provider of specialty construction products including concrete...