Chemical Technician Job Description
- Conduct chemical experiments in laboratories.
- Monitor production processes in manufacturing facilities such as chemical or pharmaceutical manufacturing plants.
- Help scientists and engineers in researching, developing, and producing chemical products and processes.
- Perform tests on products to make sure that they meet standards and specifications.
- Monitor chemical processes.
- Prepare chemical solutions to experiment with.
- Clean and monitor equipment.
- Observe and conduct chemical and physical experiments, tests, and analyses.
- Prepare reports, charts, and graphs.
- Develop more efficient production processes.
- Work under the supervision of chemists or chemical engineers.
- Help chemists develop new medicines.
- Analyze compounds produced through complex chemical processes.
- Analyze samples of air and water to monitor pollution levels.
- Set up and maintain laboratory equipment and instruments.
- Adjust processing equipment to improve production efficiency and output.
- Collect samples from production batches and test for impurities and defects.
- Test product packaging to ensure it will be OK for the environment.
Company is currently seeking qualified candidates for the following position: Chemical Technician: FT Chemical Technician needed in the Portland area for the 1st shift Monday...
Job Title: Chemical Mix Technician Shift: Swing shift Nature of Work: Setting up, mixing and/or delivering production chemicals used in a manufacturing or process area where accu...
Superior Group has an opening for an Chemical Lab Technician in Los Angeles, CA. The Chemical Lab Technician will be accountable for conducting tests and preparing documentation f...