Chief communications Officer Job Description
- Manage company brand and reputation.
- Ensure public views the organization favorably.
- Create and launch press releases and marketing campaigns.
- Contact members of the media to set up interviews with company reps.
- Get company featured on radio, TV, or the Internet.
- Ensure that all opportunities for the CEO are fully vetted.
- Drive corporate strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies.
- Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations.
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization.
- Develop communication strategies for delivery of corporate culture and business strategy.
- Manage media relations and maximize media opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with media reps.
- Develop delivery and packaging plans for corporate messages.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
- Create rich and creative content that is optimized for search engines.
In this role, the selected candidate will be bring a ?hands-on? approach, manage as a ?player/coach? and be a strong communicator across all levels of the business. Chief Financial...
Job Details: * Position Summary: Maine Medical Center (MMC) is seeking a physician, Board approved by the American Board of Family Medicine to serve as Chief of its Departm...
The CNO serves as a principal assistant to the CEO, assumes full responsibility and authority for the Nursing Department and performs related work. Associate Executive Director/Chi...