Chief Financial Officer Job Description
- Develop and implement and organization's financial goals.
- Oversee the investment of funds and manage associated risks.
- Supervise cash management activities.
- Execute capital-raising strategies to support a firm's expansion.
- Handle mergers and acquisitions.
- Act as financial gatekeeper.
- Supervise the preparation of the annual budget.
- Monitor and control accounts receivables.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis.
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced operating costs, and increased revenues.
- Improve profitability.
- Review prior financial results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends.
- Ensure underlying accounting records are accurate, complete and in accordance with GAAP.
- Review monthly operating reports for accuracy, completeness and major variances between actual and budget results.
- Approve monthly bank reconciliations.
- Prepare quarterly and annual fair value reports.
- Prepare summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
In this role, the selected candidate will be bring a ?hands-on? approach, manage as a ?player/coach? and be a strong communicator across all levels of the business. Chief Financial...
Environmental lab in Alexandria, La is seeking a Chief Financial Officer with a _minimum of three to five years of experience_. Provides leadership in the development for the cont...
Chief Financial Officer- Senior Care Support Company Work with a company that believes the foundation for success starts with their employees. MedBest is now accepting confidentia...