Chief Information Officer Job Description
- Provide technological guidance within an organization.
- Supervise information system and communications network.
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect.
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation.
- Create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Oversee Internet and computer operations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the information technology department including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Identify user needs and resolve problems.
Put your knowledge, skills, and passions to work as a Chief Information Security Officer at one of the world's top recognized learning and research institutions! The University of ...
The Chief Information Officer (CIO) is directly responsible for all information technology resources. Kaiser Permanente has over 6,000 IT employees & spends in excess of $3 billion...
Are you an experienced health care professional that is looking to make an impact When was the last time you felt like you made a difference to your employer and in the job that yo...