Chief Information Officer Job Description
- Provide technological guidance within an organization.
- Supervise information system and communications network.
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect.
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation.
- Create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Oversee Internet and computer operations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the information technology department including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Identify user needs and resolve problems.
Key Responsibilities: The primary responsibilities of the EVP of Broadband Services and Operations is to serve as the department head, overseeing all aspects of the operations, bud...
Nurse Executive Legacy Salmon Creek Medical Center Legacy Health Vancouver, Washington Legacy Health is a regional six-hospital health system offering a full range of prima...
Job Description Established in 1998, Cherokee Medical Services (CMS) provides a wide range of services including recruiting, credentialing and placement of clinical, technical, ad...