Chief Information Officer Job Description
- Provide technological guidance within an organization.
- Supervise information system and communications network.
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect.
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation.
- Create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Oversee Internet and computer operations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the information technology department including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Identify user needs and resolve problems.
The CFO will report to the Chief Operating Officer The appropriate candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related discipline; CPA preferred. In addition, he/sh...
Management Concepts has an immediate opening for a Controller to lead our Accounting Department. The Controller is responsible for directing the Company’s accounting staff and desi...
System Director, Care Management Legacy Health Portland, Oregon Create your legacy: join our team Legacy Health is at the forefront of care transformation in the Northwes...