Chief Information Officer Job Description
- Provide technological guidance within an organization.
- Supervise information system and communications network.
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect.
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access.
- Consult with administration, department managers, and manufacturing representatives to exchange information, present new approaches, and to discuss equipment/system changes.
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation.
- Create a cost-benefit analysis as well as supporting a detailed definition of data requirements and departmental workflows.
- Oversee Internet and computer operations.
- Manages the day-to-day operations of the information technology department including directing staff, who support administrative computing, networking, user services, telecommunications and other information technology functions.
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources.
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department.
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives.
- Identify user needs and resolve problems.
Overview: Support the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Chief Information Office (CIO) business operations and management in the areas of: strategic communications and ma...
POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT Reno, NV Administrative Assistant Administration Salary Range: $14.42 – $18.27 per hour, DOE FLSA Status: Non-Exempt The National Council of Juven...
The Director’s responsibilities include incubating the Product Engineering services advisory practice for ISG. The Director will come from a consultative background with strong ou...