Chief Marketing Officer Job Description
- Facilitate growth, sales, and marketing strategies at an organization.
- Increase revenue generation.
- Reduce costs.
- Perform risk mitigation.
- Prepare overall marketing strategy.
- Develop programs with quantifiable objectives to measure results.
- Implement and manage marketing budget.
- Leverage data and analytics to drive insights.
- Modify or redirect business intelligence strategy.
- Oversee and direct the efforts of the marketing team.
- Develop segmentation, competitive analysis/market intelligence, prospecting, lead generation, product and market development, pricing, promotions, communications and budgets, sales force effectiveness, strategic planning, services units and revenue retention and growth.
- Oversee the development of new products.
- Create product roadmap.
- Develop and measure key metrics around the business including user acquisition, conversion rates, engagement rates, satisfaction and renewal rates.
CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER - Draper, Utah The Chief Marketing Officer will be an energetic addition to the company's executive team. Our Chief Marketing Officer will excel at being a...
MarketPro has partnered with an innovative high-growth technology company based in Denver, CO to find their Chief Marketing Officer. The Chief Marketing Officer is to be a key memb...
This experienced Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) will oversee all marketing operations of the company, brand integrity and the development of the marketing strategy and vision. Our c...