- Job Descriptions
- Chief Operations Office
Responsible for overseeing and guiding the day-to-day operations of a company. Presides over revenue and sales growth, expense, cost and margin control, and monthly, quarterly and annual financial goal management.
- Develop and implement budgets.
- Direct company operations.
- Establish performance goals and barometers.
- Distribute resources.
- Develop, implement, and revise company policies as needed.
- Execute business strategies.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting system.
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
- Oversee human resources department.
- Manage business relationships with key suppliers.
- Ensure products and services meet standards of quality and cost effectiveness.
- Perform quality control and order fulfillment duties.
- Manage internal systems and business processes.
- Develop new processes and programs.
- Inform the chief executive officer, and ultimately the board of directors, of all program issues and accomplishments.
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and implementing public and private fund-raising initiatives.