Chief Operations Office Job Description
- Develop and implement budgets.
- Direct company operations.
- Establish performance goals and barometers.
- Distribute resources.
- Develop, implement, and revise company policies as needed.
- Execute business strategies.
- Direct and participate in acquisition and growth activities to support overall business objectives and plans.
- Establish and monitor performance reporting system.
- Monitor department performance against performance goals to ensure that progress is being made.
- Oversee human resources department.
- Manage business relationships with key suppliers.
- Ensure products and services meet standards of quality and cost effectiveness.
- Perform quality control and order fulfillment duties.
- Manage internal systems and business processes.
- Develop new processes and programs.
- Inform the chief executive officer, and ultimately the board of directors, of all program issues and accomplishments.
- Assist the CEO in planning, organizing, and implementing public and private fund-raising initiatives.
The Chief Operations Officer (COO) is an essential contributor to Charles River?s strategic direction and is responsible for implementing the proper operational controls, administr...
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER (COO) POSITION SUMMARY Responsible for overseeing the firm's operations, policies and procedures supporting the delivery of efficient quality service to c...
Our client, a leader in the real estate industry with headquarters in Grand Rapids is looking for a Chief Operating Officer to join their team. This position reports to the Preside...